1. Intuitionistic LED indicators show the current system battery capacity, charging and discharging state of the battery.
2. Having the protection functions as overcharging, over discharging, overload, short-circuit and reversed connection.
3. Tandem type PWM charging makes the charging efficiency increase by 3% to 6%, compared with non-PWM charging.
4. The parameters of charging and discharging have been set during the production (special parameters need to be told in advance), so no need to adjust the parameters.
5. It can set the working mode of the load.
6. USB charging function (optional).
7. Grid-complementary (optional function)
8. Remote telecommunications function equipped (optional function).
9. Prevent battery from discharging to battery at night.
|Output Overload&Short-circuit protection||output >23A and 60s or >29A and 15s overload protection|
|No load loss||≤13 mA|
|voltage drop of charging circuit||<0.2V|
|voltage drop of discharging circuit||<0.1V|
|working temperature||-25C to +60C|
|Float charging voltage||13.7V/27.4V|
|low voltage disconnecting||11.2V/22.4V|
|low voltage recovery||12.6V/25.2V|
1. Get ready for tools and cables. Advising you to matching the right cables. Ensure that the current density <4A/mm² that is conductive to reducing the line voltage drop. Recommendation: 30A with 10mm² cables. Check whether the installation sites compliance with the relevant safety requirements. Please avoid the damp, dusty, there is a place flammable, explosive and corrosive gases use the controller to install.
2. Install the controller into a fixed vertical plane. See section 5 of the pore size and pore spacing. In order to ensure a good thermal control conditions, please set aside each 10cm below the controller space.
3. As shown on the right, connect the (1) Load, (2) Battery and (3) Solar Panel to the controller according to the order of (1) (2) (3). Pay attention to the load, battery, solar panel and controller of same polarity.
4. Put the external temperature sensor into the left of the controller (probe port). The temperature sensor should be placed at the similar space of the battery. (Otherwise, the controller will control the parameters of all wrong temperature compensation.)
5. If you have remote monitoring and control function, please insert one end of the included communication wire on the right of the controller (communication port), the other end to connect to the host computer.
demolition:To prevent accidents, please order the demolition of solar panels, battery and load disconnect with controller.
Note:Battery polarity will not damage the controller, but you will have a load equipment security risks.
|Installtion cable area||≤7# AWG (6mm²)|
|Humudity requirements||≤90%,no condensation|
|Size||168 mm×88 mm×34 mm|
|Mounting hole spacing||68 mm×159 mm --Φ4|